Morgana the Assassin takes a quick break after cleaning up the mess she made with the last assassin. She knows in her heart she'll have to find a new safe house, which sucks as this was the closest thing she had as a home for many, many years.
She rarely gets such good opponents and the woman who came at her in the dark was good. She respected her, even if they are working for Lord Farfelgan, whose rapist son she had murdered for the brother of the younger Farfelgan's most recent victim.
She rests, but only briefly for as she looks over the spoils of her battle with her honored opponent, she already senses the woman's partner skulking in the dark. She prepares, looking in repose but poised to strike. She thinks to herself, I've got to find a new place to hide.
I had a better story, but a computer user glitch (ie, I goofed) erased it. Oops.....
It was a daytime background, but about the best I knew to do is play with the brightness, contrast and hue, use a fog texture, and then an airbrush a paler hue for moonlight. It's not perfect, but I got it as good as I think I can. At one time, I also had a layer showing the bloody aftermath of the Assassin's first opponent to post it over at DA Morgue's Bloodsoaked month, but given the recent events in Orlando, I decided to remove it.
I hope you enjoy this work.
Stock-Ruins-GothLyllyOn-Stock by GothLyllyOn-Sotck
Clouds or Fog Texture 2 by AshenSorrow
Previous opponent's weapons:
TW3D Weapons Pack by TW3DSTOCK
158 by Lynnwest-Stock
Morgana the Assassin:
Elf Assassin 5 Mizzd-stock by mizzd-stock
Rogue Stock 4 by mbielaczyc
I'll have these posted on my stock images' description as well. These are just a starting point...I'll update as needed. This applies mostly to the the images\photos in the Stock folder in my gallery, but apply to all my gallery, just in case an image in one of my other gallery catches your eye (and imagination.... )
Just a few do s and don't s
1) Comment on my main page, stock folder or note me ahead of time with a link to which picture you want to use.
2) Please credit me (link or icon) and put the link to the photo you used in the description of your work.
3) Make sure you also comment my main page the link to your finished work so I can check it out and more than likely fav it.
4) If your wanting to use my stock for commercial reasons (book covers and so forth) or for a reference for an drawing\art class project\sketching, etc. please discuss it with me first (more than likely I'll ok it....I just want a heads up and to see the finished work
5) If there is a photo you want to use but is too small or has other issues, note me and I'll see what I can do to make it usable for you.
6) While I'm on the subject, I do have other photos\superheros I created in the other folders. If you wish to draw (or even write about or cosplay one of my original heroes), contact me with a link to what you're wanting to use and why. More than likely I'll OK it. If I do allow it, all I ask is that you credit me.
7) Most importantly, be creative and have fun with it.
1) Do not use simple overlays and filter or touch up the pic and then claim my stock as your own. You'll be prohibited from any future use of my stock.
2) Please don't use my stock to make premade backgrounds.
3) Please do not use my stock for pornographic\rape\massively gory work (sensuality or a bit of the macabre\dark fantasy is fine, just keep it tasteful, okay).
4) DO NOT USE MY STOCK IN ANYWAY THAT DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RACES, GENDERS, GENDER IDENTITY, RELIGIONS AND SO FORTH. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY STOCK AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HAVE ANY WORK LIKE THAT USING MY STOCK REMOVED!! For example, any of my stock used to affirm your faith, gender, gender identity, etc is fine. If it puts down other faiths, genders and so forth, re-read the rule!!. There's enough hatred in the world as it is....don't use my pics to promote more of it!
5) I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE THE USE OF MY STOCK If I FEEL ANY OF MY STOCK IS BEING MISUSED!!!
I plan on using these myself and thought I'd offer them for other artists to use as well. If it turns out most people like and want to use my photos for stocks, I may break down and set up a separate stock account.
However, if doing this causes more trouble than it's worth (ie, usage of my stock is constantly abused), I'll delete the folder and just use my pics myself or just close, close friends (I'm not trying to be mean, I've just heard the horror stories and don't have time for that kinda grief).
Thank you. Now get creative!!!
If you have a request of something you want me to draw, fell free to note me (I wouldn't post on my page...it takes me longer to answer those). If it's an original character of yours or a particular version of a character you want (how many Batman costumes are there) send me a description\thumbnail so I know what you're wanting.
Just bear in mind it might take me some time to do it. Thanks. dhbraley
No current requests at this time.
1)The Joker for DONE!!!
2) A "cozy" Catwoman and Poison Ivy for DONE!!!
3) A group picture of marvel's X-Factor (the original X-Men during the 80's) for a childhood friend on Facebook. (DONE!! )
4) A Wonder Woman pic for DONE
5) A picture of DONE!
6) A Spider-Man picture for a coworker's son. DONE
7) A ghost or ghoul art trade with ) DONE!!
8) Classic Harley Quinn for DONE!!
9) Silver Surfer over the Earth for DONE!!
Just a comic book geek who likes to draw things, especially fantasy and comics. I also sing with the Lexington Singers and work to try (note I said TRY) to afford doing these.
You can also find me on:
Facebook (personal): www.facebook.com/dhbraley
Facebook (Artist Page): www.facebook.com/BraleyCreativ…
Fine Art America: fineartamerica.com/profiles/he…
Or feel free to check out my website. www.braleycreative.com
Feel free to comment on anything you see here (please, keep it constructive critisism...I already know I'm no Picasso, thank you... ).
If you see a line art you'd like to color, a OC of mine you'd like to draw or cosplay, or anything like that, as long as you get my permission (ie, just ask me) and credit me on the original, then in most cases I probably will let you do so. Just note me first, and we'll discuss it. I don't bite.
Hope you enjoy the show!